Benchmarking from RIB (Recruitment Industry Benchmarking)
How RIB works
The RIB Index is a web-based benchmarking tool that enables professional recruitment companies to benchmark their performance against their peers. Using key industry specific business measurements, it is designed specifically to meet the requirements of the recruitment business.
RIB membership provides your recruitment consultancy with true market leading comparisons – vital in the modern business environment – far ahead of anything that internal or informal measurement can provide.
- Identifies your business strengths and weaknesses – based on what is happening in the marketplace now.
- Informed strategic decisions can be rapidly implemented – enabling you to drive improved business performance ahead of the competition.
- Membership makes a powerful statement – both internally and externally – that your company is serious about optimising its performance and ongoing development.
- There are no complicated tie-ins with either membership. We simply ask that you provide just three months’ notice should you wish to leave.
- Enables management to focus on these key areas – improving income, profitability and shareholder value.
- Helps create a culture of continuous improvement and stimulates process efficiency – streamlining the business and removing costs.
- Provides a vital external measure of business performance and value – a crucial strategic benefit.